The Indiana small business attorneys at Mitchell Hurst Dick & McNelis, LLP, take pride in providing superior responsiveness and first-class legal service to every client. The firm provides legal counsel and litigation services to small and medium-sized businesses in many industries, particularly in real estate and construction.
Small business entrepreneurs in Indianapolis and the surrounding communities contact the firm’s small business planning attorneys for transactional services to establish and run a business, for legal counsel to ensure that their business operates lawfully, and for litigation services to resolve disputes with customers, vendors and others.
With the idea of a business in mind, entrepreneurs come to our firm for services leading to the formation of a business.
- Incorporations and partnership agreements, including family partnerships
- Drafting of employment contracts, vendor contracts, customer contracts
- Assistance negotiating financing
- Counseling small business owners on how to structure or organize a business effectively
- Counsel to understand the impact of state and federal regulations on a small business venture
- Counsel on issues relating to retirement plans
- Small business planning to include limiting liability, limiting risks, minimizing tax implications and planning for the orderly succession of a family business from one generation to the next
Litigation or arbitration services to resolve business disputes in the areas of:
- Business contract disputes with vendors or suppliers
- Business disputes with customers
- Disputes with employees
- Partnership or shareholder disputes
- Construction contract disputes, construction defects, work delays, mechanics liens
Smart business owners prepare for success by accessing legal services to ensure all the details have been handled correctly and documented fully. Contact our Indianapolis small business planning attorneys to start your business on the right foot and move forward with confidence.
The small business lawyers at our firm serve businesses and business owners in Indianapolis, Indiana as well as the surrounding communities of Carmel, Noblesville, Lebanon, Greenwood, Zionsville, Greenfield, Brownsburg, and Avon.